Friday, November 12, 2021

Fusion Card challenge

 Here we are are again… this is the second last challenge for the year. It has been lots of fun, I hope you all agree. 

This is our inspiration for the challenge. I went with the photo this time rather than both.



I have a very simple and straight forward card for you today. Clean and simple at Christmas time, personally I think, are the best.

Recipe
Woodward Curly Christmas Tree FRS272
Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark embossing ink

Copics
B99, B97, B95
RV99, RV66, RV63

The Copic colouring is very simple. They don’t suggest to colour with alcohol markers and embossing but it is so small. I really have no problem. So you decide for yourself.

No video today, this week has been very crazy. Take care and I really appreciate you spending some of your day with me.







2 comments: