Thursday, May 26, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge

 

 


 

 New Fusion card challenge is live. Above is the inspiration for today. Play with the sketch or play with the image OR use both! Totally up to you!

 

I took the sketch and ran with it.


 Recipe:

Very, very simple today.

and 
StarDust Stickles 

 Everything paper related was all out of the Native Garden Paper Pad. The Pink circle at the back is hand cut after I traced it using my glue dots that I had. Centre circle is die cut.

The Paper in the background was just fussy cut from a sheet that had a arrangement down one side. "Hello" and " Happiness right here" are all from the pad. Arrange to match the sketch and add some stickles on the flowers with the odd dot here and there.

I hope you play along. It would be awesome to see your designs.

Take Care
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment