Thursday, July 7, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge 7th of July - Hello Hat

 It is that time of the month. Every 2 weeks there is a new Fusion Card Challenge.

 


 

You can use the sketch or you can use the inspiration image OR you can use both and fuse them together.

 

I went with the photo this week. I didn't have a 'Hello" stamp that I thought was acceptable so I used a 'Congrats' stamp.


 Recipe:
The stamp is an older one and all I know is it is called "Beautiful Inside and Out"
Congrats is from the same set.
these are not to Aussie sizes but an in between.

Copics
B16, B14, B12
Y38, Y15, Y13
G24
C3, C1
Skin E04, E11, E01, E000
Hair E29, E25, E21



Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate it.

Nat


2 comments:

  1. Your copic coloring is fabulous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea with the flower wreath in the hair, Linda :-).

    ReplyDelete