Friday, September 16, 2022

Fusion Car Challenge 15th Sept | Front Porch|

 It’s a new fortnight over on the Fusion Card Challenge Blog. 

This week I went with the photo for inspiration. There is some older stamps in this one and honestly, as a member of design teams and having to use current things, it is fun to pull out some oldies but goodies! I always loved my Magnolia stamps. They aren’t for everyone and that is fine but I love them and I encourage you to play with your older stamps sometimes.
 

Recipe:
Magnolia Chair
I couldn’t find you a link for this one.
(not available on UC website but I found someone who had it.)
My Favourite Things Essential Sentiments
(Again no link)

Copics
Leaves BG96, G85, G82
Couch n flowers
BG78, BG75, BG72
Other flowers
RV95, RV34, RV32
E81,Y21, Y11
Wood 
E47,E44, E43
Ground
W5, W3, W1
Skin E11, E01
  


 I do have a video for you coming I just haven’t edited it yet :) So stay tuned


Thank you for spending some of your time with me today. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment