Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Paper Rose New Release Dinosaur

 New Release at Paper Rose. I have 2 cards for you. The sets are called




There is a lot of masking but the leaf is pretty big and easy to cut out. I used a full stick post it note.

Recipe
Dinosaur
 
Copics
Leaves
G99, G94, G82
G28, YG67, YG03

Words
R35, R05, YR31

Dinosaurs
BV29, BV25, BV23, BV31
 




Card 2
 
I went a little bit different with this one. A fairly simple cards. I decided not to go for a sentiment, I just thought it wasn't needed.



Recipe

Dinosaur

Lemon
Tangerine
Lilac
Grape
Bubblegum
Poppy
 
Copics
E79, E77, E74, E71
W5, W3, W1
 
 
On the balloon I used the darkest colours on the bottom of the stencil, this being Tangerine, Grape and Poppy. Then blended them with the lighter corresponding colours.

I finished the balloons off with a Multi liner and connected them to his hands.

That's it for me today. I hope you enjoyed them.

Take care and Thank you for stopping by
Nat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment