Thursday, November 24, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge | Nov 24 - Christmas Chalkboard | Lawn Fawn A Creature Was Stirring

  Hello All,

Welcome back to my blog. This is the last Fusion card Challenge. The blog is closing after many years challenging you. I hop you play along

This card is for the Fusion Card Challenge.



If you are sure about this... you can use the sketch or the photo or you can use them both!

This fortnight I am going with the photo.


Recipe
 
Distress Ink
Picket Fence
 
Prismacolor Pencil
PC938 White
PC902 Peacock Green
PC945 Sienna Brown
PC925 Crimson Lake
 
Black Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
 
Versamark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Versafine Ink
 


You can watch the video here.


Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it.
 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome chalkboard creation and I love your clever sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment just makes me laugh. Fab card Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good pun! Adorable card! It has been great being on the Fusion team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love a pun, this is awesome, made me LOL and I love the chalky feel to your card. It has been great being on Fusion with you. Claire x

    ReplyDelete