Sunday, February 26, 2023

Coco Vanilla | Happiness | No brain strain Simple Cards

 I have next to nothing of a mojo lately. Combination of life and work getting in the way has resulted in my Mojo going on holiday.

For me, and this is different for different people,one way I get back into the groove is using Ephemera and their matching paper. Makes it easy to get quite a few cards out and your creative self going. I made a total of 11 cards and used almost all of the Ephemera but not the cut a parts.

When is 3 of the cards, I have shared or in the process of sharing more on my Instagram here So follow along to check those out. as of today 26/2/22 I have only shared 3 cards and more will come.



Recipe:

Now this is an older range that I used but I am hoping it is the idea you can use but you might be lucky enough to find this range. It is an Australian company with beautiful colours.

Coco Vanilla Happiness 6 x 8inch Paper Pad
Coco Vanilla Happiness Die Cut Ephemera CV - HA013

I have noticed in some ranges they have 2 different ephemera packs and some sticker sheets. Of course 6 x 8 (30 single sided sheets, 2 of each design) and 12 x 12 18 double sided sheets, 2 of each design) paper Pads. I have this still in a 12 x 12 papers with one sticker sheet and the Ephemera pack to make an album. That is still on my "to do" list.



You can watch the video here.

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your time and support.
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment