Saturday, February 4, 2023

Couture Creations Box Leaf Waxflower

 Hello my friends,

February is here and things are starting to settle after Christmas and Summer holidays. Liam is back to school, him being my baby. Time flies doesn't it?! I am really hoping to get back to more stable posting. Last year was crazy, but honestly I think each year brings it's own crazy and I just have to plan my postings better and be ahead of where I am. I'm not being negative towards myself, I'm just being honest. We try what we try and see what happens really. :)

Next get to the fun bit. 


Recipe
Versafine Verdant Ink
Memento Bamboo Leaves
 
Altenew Inks
Frosty Pink
Coral Berry 

Copics
RV19, RV06, RV02
YG09, YG05


You can watch the video here

Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it.

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment