Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Polkadoodles Craft Digi Choosday Bee Cute | Coloured with Copics add Vellum

Hi All, 

Today's card is using products from Polkadoodles Crafts. Digi Choosday has a new challenge again. This time the design team was given the challenge to use vellum or Acetate. I thought it would be cute to give the Bee and gnome some vellum wings.


 

Card Size Aus A6 which is 10.5 x 14.9cm (4 1/8 x 5 7/8) 
Feature Panel Size 9.7 x 14.1cm (3 9/16 x 5 5/16) 


I chose not to use a sentiment for this card. I didn't think it needed it and it means you can use it for different events.
 
For the wings I traced the outline of each wing, so they each had 4 wings, and cut it out leaving an extra long end so I can adhere it to the back of the image. Made a slit the length of the wings and slipped the vellum through. A mutli liner pen over the vellum finishes off the hair and gives the impression some of the hair being in front of the wings. Finish with some stardust Stickles over the wings.
Behind the vellum the wings are slightly coloured with BV01 and BG11 
 
Product List Below 
Vellum  
Stardust Stickles
 
Copics Used
Blue Green - BG49, Bg13 and BG11
Yellow - YR16, Y38, Y35 and Y21
Green - YG67, YG17 and YG03
Black - 110, C9, C6 and C4
Skin - E04, E11, E01 and E000
Flowers - BV04, BV02 and BV01
Blue - B37, B34 and B32
 

 
That is all from me today. Thank you for your time. 
Take Care Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment