Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Polkadoodles Crafts Winnie Wednesday Witch and Cat | Copic Colouring | Digi Choosday Blog

Hi All, 

Today's card is using products from Polkadoodles Craft

There is a new Challenge over on the Digi Choosday Blog. Anything goes for you guys... DT was given the challenge of Halloween! In Australia, we don't go a lot of Halloween, I think others do more.

I picked the Winnie Wednesday image, I just loved her. I coloured Winnie with Copics and I was a little stuck on what colour to do the sage green dress under her cloak. For the first time ever I used Chat GPT to suggest what colour I should use. I think it did a pretty good.

 


Card Size Aus A6 which is 10.5 x 14.9cm (4 1/8 x 5 7/8) 
Feature Panel Size 8.7 x 13cm (3 3/4 x 1/8) 
Matt 9.7 x 13.9cm (3 7/8 x 5 1/2) 
 
The sentiment was from the Halloween Trick or Treat Word Art. I coloured the words then applied glossy accents and then cut it all out ( Yes while still wet...cos I like to live on the edge!! ;) ) 
 
I kept the card pretty simple and just used some Stitched Rectangles to make up my background. I coloured the pearls with V17 so they blended perfectly with the rest of the design. 
 
Product List Below 
Stampin Up Pearls coloured with V17
 
Copics Used
Skin - E04, E11, E01 and E000
Hair - E37, E33, E31 and E21
Purple - V09, V17, V15 and V12
Broom - E59, E37, E35 and E33
Black - C9, C6 and C4
Pumpkins, buckle and leaves - E59, YR27, YR 24 and YR23
Pumpkin Stork - E59 and E33
Dress - G94 and G21
Ground - YG67, YG17 and YG03 
 
  
That is all from me today. Thank you for your time. 
Take Care Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment