Hi All,
Today's card is using products from Polkadoodles Crafts. My goodness I have another decoration ... so to speak. The beginning of the month I had a Christmas banner and today I have a Place setting.
May not look it but promise you it is! This time the team was given the challenge of Halloween and the added challenge of making something for a Party. My idea was a place setting card, we were told not a card, which it isn't... really. It is always fun to go around at weddings to see who we are sitting with.
Side Step... When one of my youngest cousins got married, Darren and I went over to England. She is not really a traditional girl. She organised everything so beautifully. For the seating arrangements she gave everyone homemade things BUT you knew where to sit when you found your photo that she has taken from YOUR Facebook. I don't know about you but I get up to some silly (not bad or dangerous) things... I was a little nervous. Luckily enough she didn't have access to the "away with the girls" photos so I only got a craft camp photo of me looking sheepish but there were other more embarrassing photos, I thank her for that!!. Darren had a photo of him trying to eat a massive doughnut that we found in Adelaide. lol
I add Glossy Accents and Stickles into the cut out areas of his head, he looks slightly evil looking in this photo but he is very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment