Sunday, June 30, 2019

Best Kind of Friend

Busy, busy, busy. Things are crazy town. School holidays have started which signals the start of sickies!

Today, my non niece, niece (you know a friend that you have known since childhood daughter, one of those) arrived for a visit while her mum isn’t well and she will stay for a couple of days! It’s been a while since I have had a 5yr old in the house! Oh my gosh, their energy is scary. You forget what they are like plus, I suppose you are older and don’t have the same level of energy either lol Tuesday another full niece arrives to save me and keep the other company. Second one is (I’m going to get in soo much trouble if I stuff this....) 7 nearly 8 but half of my own kids are off sooo... wish me luck! Lol

Recently while I was away I played with Alcohol inks and the pearls.

I think it was the last 30 day colouring challenge I coloured this little man and he has been sitting in my desk since. He was coloured with Prismacolor pencils. The background is some of the pearl alcohol inks with some foiling. I think I waited abit too long to add the foiling. There is a narrow window to apply it. Seems to be around the 2 minute mark if wait time before adding the foiling. 2 minutes seen to be the sweet zone!

You only get to see a little bit of foil in this one. There will be more later when you can see I found the zone! Lol



Well, short and sweet today as I coloured this before I started to wrote everything down, regarding colouring etc.

Next week I have another alcohol background using the Riot Art alcohol inks. In Australia, it can be hard to get alcohol inks as they get stopped in customs and businesses get charged like $45 a shipment as it is ‘alcohol’ on top of all other taxes.

 Riot Art is a business who was selling them for half price so I grabbed some and they are pretty. Lovely colours and a great price!

So look forward to that!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment