Saturday, July 13, 2019

Angelic Thank you

So, How is the school holidays going for those of you lucky enough to have them. I think most of Australian states are now on holidays and of course lots of others are on Summer holidays across the world.

Here, in Melbourne it is mighty cold. Where I am we don't get snow but we have just had an Arctic blast come thru with rain and cold cold temperatures. One year I want a white Christmas. Once, would probably be enough... I'm a warm weather girl.

Today's card was me thinking of warmer spring weather. She is an old image from a now gone company in the USA, I believe.

Don't to crook at me if I'm wrong.

Friends had contacts years ago and we got our hands on them. Apparently, we weren't suppose to... oh well!

The 30day coloring challenge is still going for a few more days. I coloured this image for that a few days ago.







Copics Used:
BG01, 05, 07, 09
Skin E000, 00, 11, RV10
V17, 15, 12, 01
E39, 37, 35, 33


I found a sketch (I need to figure out how to add these pictures to my blog, one day hee hee) in a book I had.
It is full of good ideas, which of course are great when you are stuck for ideas. 
I decided to have her like she was siting on the edge of something. I had to trim a little bit off the sides as the image I had didn't quite go the length of the card base.

I used a piece of High Heather cardstock from Stampin Up and black embossed a Thank you. I used abit of Nuvo crystal drops in Morning Dew for some accents and popped my little girl up with form dots for dimension to a fairly plain and simple card!

That is all today. Thank you for stopping by to check out my little blog.

Feel free to leave a comment.



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! She's colored to perfection and this is a sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete