Monday, August 12, 2019

Christmas cheer

So Book week! Was soo much fun! I was sick in bed for the days before but I was not going to miss out. I spent too much time in making it! lol



I will completely say I was VERY warm that day!

So that is why I have been MIA with sickness!

It's been soooo cold I needed some warm thoughts! Well, for Aussie peeps Christmas is warm.   Work school, Mum's taxi is off and running again.

 I had a chance to play with an older My Favourite Things set. Called Santa's Elves.
Check it out here. It is very cute. I've been wanting, I think it is called, Bad Elves and there is another called Good Elves/Elf. But I could never find it here in Australia last year.

As usually Copics were my colouring choice. I'm nothing but dependable! ha ha
I started colouring this for The 30 Day colouring challenge, of course I didn't get around to finishing it! Story of my life! Too many U.F.O's ha ha.




I had a play with the texture on the tree.



 Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Reds: R39, R29, R35
Browns: E30, E33, E35, E37
Background tint: BG000
White shadow: C1, C3, C5
Gold: YR23, Y17, Y13
Tree: YG67, YG63, YG25
Other tree: G07, G05, G03
Teal: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01
0
I do hope you have enjoyed my card. Thank you for stopping by.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment