Saturday, August 31, 2019

Quick Card...

Soo.... AGAIN the horrible bug got me! I can't explain how bad it was cos, well that would be very gross! Lets just say it was a extremely bad flu and which within days caused other problems! Second round of antibiotics and (fingers crossed) that will be it!!!! Girl can dream! It has been a very bad flu season, It has gone thru work like nothing I have seen for quite a while! This was also after I had the flu shot in May and I take auto immune tablets, cos I work in a school as one of my jobs and they LOVVEEEEE to share bugs!

So today we have a quick and simple card. Last time I posted I gave you a card using the Santa Elves by MFT  Super cute set, so today I continued with that theme. Due to being in bed I didn't get much done. I did get another thing done, which I will show you later.

I was going to mask and sponge on the background but.... the energy levels said "NOPE!!" so a soft BG10 it was!
Copics Used:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E57
Reds: R59, R46, R35
Olive Green (for something different): G99, YG95
White: C5, C3, C1
Shoes: 110, C9, C7, C5
Gold: YR23, Y17, Y13
Background: BG10
Ground: W5, W3, W1

I mounted up the sentiment and used some white embossing powder. I used my favourite red for Christmas by Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler. 
Bonus... not really a card.
I have a business I recently started. I wanted to do my own background for the page. My business cards have Magnolia's and I wanted this to flow onto my page. I sent an email to Paperrose who make the set asking for what the requirements were and if I could use my image. I'm yet to hear but I'm now thinking I'll go back to my original image, oh well it was fun while doing it!



I love it but I think it is too dark for what I want.


I have to think of a sentiment to use.
Copics Used
Background: BG10
Pinks: RV99, R56, RV34, R83, R81

Thank you for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment