Saturday, March 21, 2020

Good Luck

Welcome back to my blog.

Today have a card using image's  I coloured during the The Daily Marker 30 day challenge.

To put them all together I decided to use a die from Uniquely Creative called Oriental Screen to make a window. I also used their Lucky You stamp set

Here's the card

I just love this card. You know when things just fall into place.

I cut the frame out of Basic Grey cardstock from Stampin Up using Uniquely Creative Cross Stitch Frames. I cut the frame out twice and white and then again in the grey so I would have the white background to inlay the grey with. I placed the Screen behind the frame which held everything together.

I coloured them with Copics, I know shock horror! I also tried to use some of the same colours in each image to connect them. My Instagram image of the first girl has changed slightly, I went to bed and woke up and realised what needed to be done to fix the hair. Turn over to my Instagram to see the original image. I think you will agree.




Copics Used 
 Pink RV69, RV29, RV14, RV13, RV10
Black 110, C9, C7, C5
Green G29, G46, G43
Yellow Y17, Y15, Y13
Red R39, R37, R35
Ground C3, C1, C00
Skin E53, E51, E50, R20

I think traditionally Dragons are Chinese and the girls are Japanese.... but creative license! lol
  Dragons in China, from pictures I have googled, are usually bright and colourful and I knew it was going behind the screen. 

I did do some image surgery on him so we could see him more, to a point, I cut his tail off and moved it! :) Really you still can't see him too much but it is more than it was!!

Lastly I used some Distress Oxide Pumice Stone to add a little something to the background.

I do hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment