Monday, March 30, 2020

Sunflower Love

Good Morning and welcome back.

Today I am using the Woodware Tatty Daisies stamp set.

We are going to alter this set and make them into Sunflowers

I have not used Copic Xpress-it blending card as I wanted a more creamy look to my card. It isn't easy to get a good blend but you work on it and it comes together really good. I also wasn't too fussed about keeping the lines in my image. So depending on the look you want it is achievable on non Copic blending card. Should you do it all the time no as there is a reason you should use the smooth cardstock but the odd change is okay. That is my opinion only.


Copics I used were:
Y38, Y08, Y13, Y11
G28, YG67, G24, YG11
E53, E55, E57


I matted the image on Daffodil Delight and some black cardstock.

The sentiment is from Taylored Expression called Simple Strips, lots of fun sentiments and they have a few sets to choose from. Christmas, and Friendship to name some, there is always more coming out. This is a general all rounder set.

I think that is all I have to share today.

Stay safe and take care of yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment