Monday, March 30, 2020

Craftroom Tour Jan 2020

Hello Everyone,

Today I have two things to share with you.

Super quick on my you tube channel here is a Part 1 video for my craft-room tour. It's in 2 parts because I like to look thru peoples drawers so that's what I did. Part 2 can be found here.

Second, is some cards I did for The 30 day Colouring Challenge on Instagram.

I have been playing with Alcohol Inks lately. I decided to check out the browns.


I used Couture Creations Butterscotch, Mushroom and Espresso
  Gold Mixative

I used Hello Peek s boo die from Paperrose and also Stitched Tags.


I used a technique of partially die cutting to cut the "hello" out of the tag.

Next card is a card that took me a few days. It is from a magazine freebie stamp set.


There is quite a few Copics in this one.
Skin : E04, E11, E00, E000
V28, V25, V22
 Beards C4, C2, C0
Grass G94, G21
Gnome Green G24, G21, G40
Windows and roof Y17, YR21, Y32 T2
Sky BG000
Wood E39, E37, E35, E33
Mushroom W3, W1, W00

I coloured these with the Uniquely Creative Uniqolour pens. I labeled each one starting left to right when you first open the packet. I can tell you the numbers I used but, of course this is my labeling not theirs.
Blues I used 5, 22, 20 but it is just a range of blues
Centres 14, 12 (browns)
Greens 3, 4
Splattered with some black paint.
Lucky last for the day:

I coloured this one quite a while ago but never finished her off.

I masked out the dress and using a stencil by Couture Creation I applied texture gel and then sprinkled glitter over the top and graduated it up the dress. The stamp is an older Paper Rose stamp set but you can use this for any pretty dress girl.

Copics used
Skin E04, E11, E00, E000
Lips R20
Hair E37, E35, E33, E31
Ground W3, W1, W00
sky BG0000
Trim T3, YR21, YR01

I hope you have enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment