Wednesday, June 17, 2020

4 Rainbow cards with 2 backgrounds

Hi Everyone,

Today, I decided to play with the Paper Rose Diagonal Stripe die. Ever since I saw it I wanted to do this. Really, I am getting 7 ....ish cards. I still have a background from the leftover ink and 2 frames I could use for an different looking cards.

I am using the Paper Rose Diagonal Stripe and their Hello Layered die. With those dies I am also using Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet Distress Inks.

Extra tools are Marvy Jewel Picker, Uniquely Creative Sequins and Multi Mat Medium.
 









The leftovers I still have to play with are these. 2 frames that could be use to frame something, of course and leftover ink from when I was inking. They can be a quick and easy card. This is how you could get possibly 7 cards out of 2 backgrounds!




You can check out the video here.

Thanks for stopping by. Take Care 

No comments:

Post a Comment