Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Bonus Card!! Lily and Moss

I came across a cute little fun fold. If I can find the person I saw I will link to her but there is probably heaps of people that have done this type of card.

I have cut an A4 piece of cardstock at 10.5cm and we will use both sides of the piece.
The first piece score and fold in half at 14.8cm. We then made a cut at 6.3cm from the front panel on the opening edge. Keep this piece.

 The inside "card" is trimmed down to 9.7 x 25.4cm and folded in half. This is glued centred on the back panel opening to the right. Make sure you glue the very back contrast before you glue the inside "card".

Again on the front you need to glue the text panel down before you glue the saved pieced you cut off the front. You can then glue the green woodgrain and place other elements you want.
Recipe:
Starting from the back.
Green Leaf 10.1 x 14.5
Pink marble, Pink and Tile are all 11.9 x 9cm
Text panel 7.5 x 10
Green Wood 5.9 x 10
 Finally, I added the faux stitching and Star Dust stickles over the front of the card.

You can find the video here

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment