Hi All,
Today's card is using products from Paper Rose.
Today's fun fold is called a Tag Closure Card. It is fun and as usual for me, easy to make. I have used the gorgeous Little Koala Adventures Collection.
Card Size Aus A6 which is 10.5 x 14.9cm (4 1/8 x 5 7/8)
You will need:
Cardstock
Base - 14.5cm x 21cm scored on the long side at 5 1/4cm on both ends.
Triangles - 6cm x 6cm cut in half diagonally
Tag - 8.5cm x 12cm
Designer Series Paper ( Can you tell I use to be a Stampin Up person, can't seem to stop myself saying it. Feels wrong if I don't say it)
For base card - (2) 9.5cm x 14cm then cut them in half at 4 3/4
Triangle pieces - (1) 5.5cm x 5.5cm cut in half diagonally.
Tag - 8cm x 11.5cm
If you cut (2) 9.5cm x 14cm and THEN cut it in half again means your pattern will continue nicely across the front of your card. See the second photo below.
Fold your card base so the opening meets in the middle. Sometimes one end needs a little help to meet in the middle. You can push it up against a score board lip to ease it into position. Use the designer paper to decorate the card base.
After you have cut your 6cm and 5.5cm cardstock and paper in half diagonally adhere them together. Now they will overlap on your card base and that is fine. You have to be careful not to apply too much glue as they do overlap, I applied glue around straight edges leaving about 1.5-2cm not glued and nothing on the diagonally edge, so it forms a pocket. Your tag will slot into each to close your card.
I had an old slot punch for my ribbon. To make it more tag like. You could use a straight corner punch but I don't have it. I used my craft mat and just marked 3/4" along the top and down the side on the left and right. 3/4" is just under 2cm but it really doesn't matter. Decorate as you wish.
Product List Below
Stardust Stickles
Ribbon slot punch - retired but you could just use a hole punch.
White Seam Binding
You can watch the video here.
That is all from me today. Thank you for your time.
Take Care
Natalie
No comments:
Post a Comment