Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bye bye Summer

Summer has flown by hasn't it...

As the trackie pants come out of hiding there is a definate plus. My upstairs is no longer too hot to play in my room!

I for one has certainly had some fun times with the kids and family and friends this yr.
I will also be rearranging my craft time, as I have just accepted more hrs at work, which is going to be exhausting and fun all at the same time. My Thursday at home will now be known as Wednesday before I have to go get the kids!

I have had a few fun times in my room lately. Every month a few friends and I get together at a local shop and we are given an image to colour. Some of the members have Tria pens and others have Copics. I personally love Copics and I'm on a mission to convert all the Tria members. Lol- not really.

This month we were given some little flowers and we had to mount them up and colour.
 This is quite a big image really. I didn't want to do too much with it.

I cut out a frame from some Graphics 45 papers I had left over from some ATC's, which I will post some one day. I cut the papers slightly smaller than the card base as you would with a mat and then cut out a frame. Raised up the mat and had the image on the base, so the mat framed it. Some little bling on two corners and that is all.

I'm not sure whose image it was, as I was not there at Tria that day.

Here is a closer look that the image.Flowers are dimensional as is a few of the leaves.

Soon I hope to show you some of the ATC's I have been doing. Including my first one ever. I was quite happy with it, althou some out there took great delight in teasing me with it. I'll get them back... they have a birthday coming up. mwah ha ha....

Thanks for looking. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment