Sunday, March 25, 2012

Not another Tria card...

Today another upload of Feb Tria image. Next month  I will pay attention to who made the image.

At first thought I thought Oh My Gosh whose bright idea was this image but it really was lovely and pretty easy to colour.

At a recent all nighter at Little Bits shop in Keysborough I was shown this shadow box card and she was lovely enough to show us how to do it.

I love this card at the moment and my brother turned 40 this month as well so I decided to do another for him this time. Mens cards are soo hard and my brother is really hard to make for as well.
 What do you think?

Stamps are Darkroom Door- Dashing Gents and String Sentiment set. Stamped in Early Espresso and onto Crumb Cake cardstock.

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment