Saturday, March 31, 2012

Melbourne Paperific

I am stuffed!! Today I was in Melbourne Showgrounds for the Melbourne Paperific Show. Gee I love doing the shows,.exhausting, long but soo much fun. I worked in a different stand today "Catchy Crafts".

I think I confused a few people because I wasn't on the Little Bits Stall. Talk about flat out! And wayyyy too much nice stuff but Paperific rarely disappoints!. Sooo many nice people to meet and catch up with!

Off tomorrow, we might go take the boys somewhere before the 40th I have to go to tomorrow night.

Sunday back to the show and pack up.

So no crafting for me this weekend, very sad. One thing was good to hear today. I inspired an idea in someone with my Darkroom Door ATC and they made a beauitful card with a few changes.

Thanks for looking.  Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment