Sunday, March 25, 2012

Promised ATC's

As promised here are a couple of my recent ATC's. I have just joined this group and it has been fun.
This was my first ever ATC. Stamp is a Darkroom Door Full Bloom Vol 1

I created the background by scrunching up wax paper and ironing it onto the cardstock. You then apply ink and there you go! Looks awesome doesn't it!! I was mighty proud of my first ATC.

February was Ribbon- this, I had trouble with and my first idea completely failed.It was going to take too long and cost way too much. My beautiful friend came up with an idea, which left her ribbon ATC totally in the dark! ;/ Sorry Kath!

So with her help this is what happened.

Ribbon is the webbing. Lady bird is from Aussie Scrappers- I think.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first ATC. No doubt you have done many more by now. I just love that particular DRD stamp and how you've inked it. The wax paper works a treat. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete