Over a couple of days I coloured some super cute little images with my Copics for The 30day Coloring Challenge.
I then had to figure out what I was going to do with them! Thankfully the creative juices started.
100, C9, C7, C5, C4, C2, C0 (not all C's were used on the same spot! lol)
Dog-R85, R83, R81, R22
E57, E55, E53, E50
Elephant-G94, YG63, G21
V28, V25, V22, V20
B95, B93, B91
T4, T2, T0
Monkey-E47, E44, E42
The poles are freehand. I decided to make the sentiment into a banner. I curved it on my MISTI and tried to make sure it is straight. Drew the poles and connected the 'banner' to the poles.
I used E57, E55 and E53 for the banner.
I decided I needed a couple more balloons. I masked out the dog's balloon and there is a rabbit in the stamp set that had a different balloon, so I masked him out too and drew on the string. The extra balloon colours are the same Violets and the monkey's balloon with an extra bit of B02 for more depth.
Thanks for stopping by.