Saturday, February 9, 2019

Mandala Fun

My little man is back from camp. Tired but thank goodness he had a great time. I sort of talked him into going so I was hoping with everything that he had a good time. They were one of the lucky ones to get a cabin and even had a small balcony! Soo cool!

Moving on.... One of my oldest friends is getting married next month. Soo excited except.... I have to do a speech!! UGH! I am the matron of (dis)honour! lol But seriously what am I going to say!!! I do not want to put them to sleep!!

Off topic... card!

I bought this stamp from a buy swap and sell! It is soo pretty, might take abit of time to get use to lining it all up but it is soo nice.
The stamp set I used was Many Mandala by Concord and 9th. Even the sentiment was from that stamp set. I have gold embossed it and then coloured it with Prismacolor pencils.
I used PC912, PC 932 and PC 1027. I wanted to keep it very simple and used them to blend abit.
I do hope you have a wonderful day. Thankyou for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment