Sunday, February 17, 2019

I'm addicted!!

I jumped on the wagon for The 30 day colouring (Aussie spelling- not wrong lol) challenge. I'm loving it although I was late to get going. School is back and there was too much on! Kids need this signed or sport for the year to paid for or something bought and the list goes on. Such is life really.

I do like it as you don't need to colour anything massive if you don't have time. I caught up colouring small little flowers from a stamp set by Stampin Up.

The stamp set I used was "In Every Season". It is a new set in this catalogue. Check out my Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/natalieperrywalsh/?hl=en for photos of the flowers that are abit closer.
I used Kaisercraft pencils I thought I used Prismacolor pencils but that was the one before! lol I coloured it over a couple of days so unfortunately I don't know exactly what I used.

I had the idea to just group them all together and, of course, had enough for 2 cards so was brilliant.
A friend of mine is having a birthday today so I had to wait for her to see her card before posting as I know she follows me on Instagram. I'm really loving how they turned out!

Next card... I told you I have been waiting to show you that card! lol

Yesterday I coloured some images from Leonie Pujol called "Beautiful Bloom"  which I bought I think last year but had yet to crack it open.



I coloured it with Copics and stamped sentiment from Dina Wakley called Handwritten Sentiments. I love this set.

The Colours I used were:
YG03, YG93, YG95
Y21, Y23, YR21, YR42
R00, RV11, BV20
B00, B000, B0000
Cardstock Balmy Blue from Stampin Up

I have actually decided I'm going to find a container and put a few stamp sets of different sentiments that I have either new or haven't used much. To try to just use those and later swap them out. I tend to just use certain stamps for things and I need to branch out. I don't particularly like lots of things on my desk but I think this will be useful.

What do you think??

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment