Wednesday, February 6, 2019

House to myself... with the rest of the family.

My baby went off to camp today. It is the first time he has gone off to camp after being soo ill. I also had to send just in case medication too. Shouldn't have to use it but you never know really! I just really hope he has a great time and bonds with some friends. New school (big high school boy now) and they do camp the second week to help them bond and such.

Family has also gone home, school has gone back.... it does mean I am back to work but I also get some days to myself. So hopefully as things get caught up with and things are back to a .... normal.... ( is there such a thing??) I will be back to crafting soon.

Anyway... today I have a sweet little card. I coloured this card during the last 30 day coloring challenge with The Daily Marker and I have only just put it together.

I have coloured it with Copics. The circles are an Altenew stamp set called Halftone Circles. Someone made me a card for my birthday back in Dec with this set and I loved it! I had to buy it.
I used Stampin Up's Bermuda Bay ink to stamp the circles. Stay tuned for some more cards with this Halftone stamp set.
Anyway, short and sweet today. I will be catching up on the next round of 30 day coloring challenge that started this month. Already running behind!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment