Saturday, May 30, 2020

Mermaid Colouring with Copics

Today's is a long one, video wise.

I am really happy with how this turned out.

I used a Katy Sue Design Stamp that I had for a while. I started colouring it with Kathy Rac's 30day colouring challenge on Copic Xpress-It Blending card. However, I only got up the the face, hair and sign.

The die I found on eBay. I checked to make sure it wasn’t a knock off, as it didn’t have a brand. I couldn’t find a branded name. So, I bought it as I love it, but I can’t help you with finding it again. At least I’m sure it isn’t a knock off. I hope!





The base of this card is simple as it is just a die over the top and coloured. Of course there is abit in the colouring... just abit.
Recipe:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair/ Wood: E39, E37, E35, E33, E31
Greens: G29, G05, YG06, YG00
Blues: BV29, B99, B97, B95, B93
Coral ish colour: YR04, YR02, YR61, YR20
Sand: E57, E55, E31 (Stippling E29, E13, 0)

The "For You" was in the darkest blue. I used the chisel tip with the blue background. It was the easiest and quickest way to lay down the colour.

To finish off I used stickles over the body, tail and some Glossy Accents on the bubbles.


You can find the link here

No comments:

Post a Comment