Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Just Breathe

Today we have another card for Lesley at Little Bits. There is a couple of us trying to help the boss out during these times of COVID 19. Small businesses are really struggling so each Tuesday I will be uploading a video for her.

We have a Paper Rose stamp set today called Daisy Bouquet and Altenew Bad Days Happen, which is a relatively new set at the shop.

Recipe:

Molotow Art Masking Pen
Distress Oxide Inks: Old Paper, Evergreen Bough, Black Soot
Blending Brushes 
Versafine Onxy Black
Clear Embossing Powder
Heat Proof Vellum (it is thicker vellum)
Uniquely Creative Clear Sequins
Multi Matt Medium (MMM)

Once I removed the masking fluid with a plain child's rubber I used 3 Copics pens ti fill in the gaps I left with the masking fluid. I used C7, BG75, BG93. They blend in really almost perfectly!

Copics Used:
Flowers: E09, YR68, YR16, YR15, R35
Stems: YG99, YG97

I used the foam tape to adhere the vellum and used a little bit of the MMM  just underneath it and to apply the sequins.

Check out the video here.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment