Thursday, July 30, 2020

Christmas in July


I had the pleasure recently to be asked to join in the Joy Clair Design Christmas in July hashtag hop.
If you search using the #christmasinjuly hop in Youtube, you will find a bunch of videos made from digital stamps that were provided by Joy Clair Designs


It was my real play with adding images together. I did it for the 7 kids Create video but I just added the image and I didn't need to separate the images. It came in a slightly different format. It was alot of fun trying to figure it out and honestly probably couldn't of done it without my friend Terra and a little assistance from the hubby! lol

This card evolved over the course of making this card! I coloured it straight adding some extra snow banks and then decided it was abit too boring! So with some card alterations it became a shaker card!



Copics Used:
Snow: B45, B41, BV31, BG70
Snowman started with C4, C2, C0 but I changed this to the snow mix as the snow. I just liked the combo better.
Hat: 110, C9. C7, C5
Holly: YG67, YG63 R,27
Carrot: YR18
Pipe: E47



Once the colouring was done I went back over it with a Marvy Snow Marker. You apply the liquid and careful, if you squeeze the pen it will run fast. Once you apply heat it puffs up. It is actually pretty cool.

I used some Uniquely Creative Snowy Sequins to fill the shaker but I didn't use very much at all.

You can find the video here

Thank you for stopping by.

Take Care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment