Saturday, July 4, 2020

Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Today's card is using Art Impression Whoots stamp set.

Recipe:
Art Impression UML4123
DoodleBug All occasion stamp set.
G85, G82, G40
BV29, BG78, BG72, BG10
B99, B97, B95, B93
E49, E47, E44
Ground E79, E77, E74, E71, E70
W5, W3, W1
Wink of Stella- Gloss Clear


Wink of Stella is applied on their little hats, which is why the close ups look abit odd. Sparkle is ... well sparkling! 

For some bizarre reason I started to put my little owls on water or ice. I don't really know why.... lost my brain for a brief moment. My only excuse. I had to play with the colours to find a blend that would hide the blue enough for me to get away with it. I tried to do a branch under them but I thought the knots in the wood would make it difficult to see the sentiment.





You can find the video here.




No comments:

Post a Comment