Saturday, September 26, 2020

Color Throwdown #611

 Today I decided to have a play with another Color Throwdown this time it is #611. I actually did this one first. I quite enjoyed the challenge and I might have to do some more.


Recipe:

Concord & 9th All the Birthday Dies
MFT Stars Celebration 
Versamark Embossing Ink and Clear embossing powder
Antique Gold Flat backed pearls (from my stash)
Multi Matt Medium
Glossy Accents
Distress Oxide Inks (Colours below)
 

Colours I used were:
Frayed Burlap
Hickory Smoke
Mowed Lawn

Once you have blended your ink to a point you are happy with make sure you wipe off the excess. This will help the embossing go back to its white colour. I don't use a wet wipe unless it is almost dry but even then I mostly use a clean paper towel or micro fibre cloth.

The flat backed pearls were from my stash but I bought them online somewhere a little while ago. Sorry I can't tell you too much about those but use any pearls you have that will match. I used Multi Matt Medium to adhere them. 

Lastly was the Glossy Accents on the HB. There is a few options out there but I have had this for soo long I wasn't about to change. It is still easily available

I think I have told you everything. I do hope you enjoyed it.

You can watch the video here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment