Saturday, September 12, 2020

Take a Leap

 Today we are going out of the comfort zone and trying something new! Old Technique but I have never tried it!

I am in a facebook group that runs a few challenges to help small Youtube Channels to get more exposure and have some fun.

We did a CASE a fellow creator.

I was paired up with Kelly Parker. Her style is VERY different to mine! Quite mixed media and with vintage photos. Really nice. I thought well this is going to be fun and very different!!

 I CASE this card


I must admit this was the closest to my style I could get! lol

Bubble wrap I would assume so we went with that! I don't have an octopus stamp anymore so I found some other fish related stamps.

Recipe:
Bubble Wrap
Penny Black Happy Birthday die
Uniquely Creative 
Uniquely Creative Paints
Tim Holtz Distress Inks






 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment