Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Once Upon a Christmas

 Little Bits Tuesday!

We have a really pretty release today. Uniquely Creative, Once Upon a Christmas. The paper range is so soft and I love it! I love the soft colours.

The Lesley and I split the paper pad and she also got the die cut pack which she gave to me. There were other things I let her keep! LOL

 

Recipe:
A6 white card base 14.9 x 10.5cm
Extra piece at the same size just not a card base.
Red cardstock 2-3mm wide
Die cuts and 1 sheet of matching paper

You will need an A6 card base and an extra piece cut at 14.9 x 10.5cm.
Now, both the card and the extra piece of cardstock are going to be cut the same way.
Have the first piece portrait and from the top left measure across 1 cm and make a mark, do this again going downwards from the same corner, 1 cm and make a mark.
Next, from the bottom right corner measure upwards 4 cm and make a mark.
From the bottom left measure 7cm and make a mark.

Cut from the 1cm on the very top of the panel down to the 4cm mark. I eventually swap this piece around but for the time. You can either cut from the top corner down to the 5.5cm instead of the 4cm.
Next cut with a knife from the other 1cm mark to the 7cm mark. Do this on both pieces and you will use the other piece to hide glue when you adhere the acetate. Sandwich the acetate between the two pieces. This is where I rotated the loose piece around and cut off the excess.
 

I would use thicker acetate if I did it again. Add the strips of thin cardstock to either side of the window. Add your diecuts in whatever manner you wish and add your sentiment.

I would say, make sure you have 2 diecuts of the same large shape. Don't need to be exactly the same picture, just the same size/shape so you can hide the glue on the other side of the window. I only added foam dots to the last diecut the rest are glued flat.
 

Cut a piece of paper for the inside. I made a mistake and had to trim it to be slightly smaller but only slightly. Add your sentiment bottom left and that is all.


You can check out the video below.

 

Thank you for stopping by. Take Care

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment