Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Flourish Christmas Tree

 Today I have 2 cards for you using Paper Rose Flourish Christmas Tree.



Recipe:

Arteza 36 watercolour (Sepia Brown)- use what you have
Paper Rose Flourish Christmas Tree 19474
Paper Rose Modern Geometric Stencil
Ranger MoonDust Stickles 
Paper Rose Christmas Sentiments 18225
Uniquely Creative Clear Sequins
Versamark Embossing Ink and Pen
Gold Embossing Powder


Our second card I am going to use similar things with the Christmas Tree die and Christmas sentiments.I will be adding the Mirror card and Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.




I used a laminating pouch that I sprinkled glitter in and then sent it thru the laminator. This is not needed for the project as in the end, if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't know it was there. You would assume it was just glitter inside the shaker card. 

You can check out the video here

 

I hope you enjoyed my cards. Thank you for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment