Saturday, October 10, 2020

Season's Sparkle

 Welcome Back,


Today we have a simple little card. If you can ink blend then you can do this.



Recipe:

Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Ink
Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink
Lucky Clover Oxide Ink
Stampers Anonymous Christmas Blueprint CMS135
Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Christmas TEBB72
Paper Rose Stitched Rect Australian 16576
Multi Matt Medium
Wink of Stella
Some Bling
 

   I work my way thru the blending colours, going back and forth until I am happy with the blend. Flick abit of water over the card and leave it there for a few seconds and pick it up with a paper towel.
 
I left the panel for a little time while I had dinner, however you can dry it off and test it with embossing powder before stamping with Versamark. This way you can simply brush it off without any stress. Once you know it is dry you can stamp your image and heat emboss it.
 
If you look at the top photo you can see my bling aren't flat or domed. I had to pick them up with my fingers to place onto the Multi Matt Medium. It's abit hit and miss , but it worked out ok. They are pretty but harder to use, so I would like to use them up.
 

 Die cut the panel from the 2nd largest rectangle in the Paper Rose Australian Stitched Rectangles and layer it up onto some black cardstock measuring 14.4 x 10cm.
 
I think that is it. You can watch the video below. 
 

 
I hope you enjoyed my card and Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment