Saturday, October 31, 2020

Peaceful Peonies

 Today I decided to have a play with some ephemera. I was going to use the paper off it too but I got lost in the ephemera.

The Collection is called Peaceful Peonies by Couture Creations. I got this set a little while ago and I'm slowly working thru actually playing with my goodies. So I hope you get some ideas with this post.

It is a very pink set which isn't something I use too much but I challenged myself.


I started by making the tags and just trying different things to see how it worked together.


Recipe:
Peaceful Peonies Ephemera pack
Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink
Paper Rose Starry Night Stencil
White cardstock 6 x 13.8cm
Kraft cardstock 6.4 x 14.2cm
Pink Cardstock 6.7 x 14.5cm
White Seam binding
Star Dust Stickles

I quite like how it turned out. I love pushing myself.
 
I hope you enjoyed it and you can check out the video here


Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment