Saturday, October 24, 2020

Ipad Card

 My baby was turning 14 and I wanted to make a special card.


Recipe:
Paper Rose Awesome Words
Stampendous Mega Happy
Uniquely Creative Sweet Sentiments
Stampin Up Text Ya Later
1/2" Circle Punch
Corner Chomper
A4 Black Cardstock
White Cardstock cut to 14.4 x 20.5cm
Smaller black cardstock 12.6 x 15.5cm
White scrap cardstock
Paper 13.7 x 20.2cm
Paper 7.7 x 13.7
Hand  punch that cuts a tiny circle for applying brads etc

Using a A4 piece of black cardstock I folded this in half and rounded the corners with an 1/4" corner punch. Using the white cardstock round the corners.  Punch a small hole in the top of the white piece roughly 1cm from the top but in the middle of the white cardstock. Glue this flat onto the card base.

Glue the other black cardstock panel. 

Use a 1/4" circle punch to make your button for the bottom of your iPad.

Using different sentiment stamps and talk bubble stamps, workout what your sentiment will be. 


Ignore my grammar mistake. I originally had "Wishing you AN incredibly birthday" Obviously I decided to change the "Incredibly" as that wasn't going to work, so I changed it to 'happy' but not realising the 'AN' part. Next time, mask out the 'N', or maybe not leave it to the last minute and double check the whole sentence... Probably helpful!  

Well that is my card, I hope you enjoyed it!!

You can check out the video here.




No comments:

Post a Comment