Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Couture Creations Stamp & Colour Framed Tulips

 New Stamp range by Couture Creations called Stamp & Colour. Couture has their own Alcohol Markers. Included in the stamp set is a list of the markers they have used to colour the images.

This stamp would like awesome as a stand alone stamp but I decided to play with it a little.


Recipe:
Couture Creations Stamp & Colour Framed Tulips Co728706
Black Soot Distress Marker
Prisma color 50% warm Grey PC1054
Copics ( List Below)
 

 
Copics:
G99, G94, YG03
R59, YR18, YR15, YR12
0

 

You can watch the video here


Thank you for spending some of your time with me, I really appreciate it.

Nat


1 comment:

  1. When I watched this video I expected you do just stamp and colour it on the card but when you fussy cut the flowers it added so much wow factor. Love it.

    ReplyDelete