Thursday, March 3, 2022

Fusion card Challenge 3rd March Turquoise Rose Bouquet

 There is a new Fusion Card Challenge live.


Todays challenge is Turquoise Rose Garden. If you don’t know the Fusion Card Challenge, you are given a sketch and an inspiration photo. You can use one or the other OR Fuse them together. 


I took the flowers and the sketch but I changed the sketch around slightly by making the rectangle in the middle into an oval. I decided against the colour so I’m rebelling! Lol


Now, during Covid I was suppose be involved with a Suicide Awareness Blog Hop. Unfortunately I didn’t get my toys to play with until AFTER the blog was live! I felt really bad. So this is my card.



Recipe:


Gold Mirror Cardstock
Solar Gold Twinkling H2O #97432

SSS101830 Sketched Flowers

Copics

R59, R46, R24, R22
YG67, YG63, YG03

Clear Drops
Multi Matt Medium



The sketch has a rectangle element to the left hand side. For this I splattered the gold paint.

I hope you liked my card and thank you for stopping by.

Nat




1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this gorgeous design! The touch of gold adds so much elegance to the roses!

    ReplyDelete