Thursday, March 17, 2022

Fusion Card Challenge Mar 17 Bookshelf

 New Fusion Card Challenge is live.



Fusion Card Challenge has three ways to be involved.

You can use the Sketch for inspiration or use the Photo OR Fuse them together and use both!

I made the background in a recent video but I realized I had done the background von the wrong panel! oops! So I used it for today.



Recipe:
Book Stack Die borrow from a friend.
 
Distress Inks
Salty Ocean
Mermaid Lagoon
Chipped Sapphire
Black Soot.
 
Copics
B95, B93, B91
BG78, BG75, BG72
W5, W3, W1
R59, R46, R24
 
White Gelly Roll
 
3mm Clear Drops
 
Versafine Onyx Black 



Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it.

Nat

5 comments:

  1. Oh my your coloring is fabulous! Beautifully done@

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it and I hope there is something new

    Thai Boxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shading is amazing and full of depth and dimension! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning background with these images. Meks you think of how you can get lost in a good book.

    ReplyDelete