Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Uniquely Creative Dreams Are For Chasing |Mail Art

 I'm trying a new thing today. Mail Art. I've been wanting to give it a try for a little while, but I wanted to get time to try it without videoing myself... Well, that never happens. So today we are going to have a try and if you haven't done it before, we are going to learn together.


I'm sure I don't have the right envelopes for this but I also want to make sure this is something I enjoy before I jump right into it fully.


Recipe:
 
Distress Inks
 
Salty Ocean 
Mowed Lawn
 
Holographic Sequins from my stash
 
Copics:
Running Dog E79, E57, E35, E34
Sitting Dog E35, E34, E31
Bird YR24, Y26, Y21
Grass YG67, YG63, YG03
Mouths R22, R20
Noses C9, C7, C5
 
Filling holes in masking
Grass G12
Sky BG01
 
 
For the matching card I have used the same colours for a very simple little card. As I mention in my video, hindsight I would of used a blue piece of paper so it would match the envelope. But... as I mentioned this is the first of this type for me to do so... there is a learning curve.
 


As a first try I really liked how it turned out.

You can watch the video here.


No comments:

Post a Comment