Saturday, August 15, 2020

Bentley Blown Away

 Today, I used the Stamping Bella Bentley Blown Away. It is still available here

 

Recipe 

Stamping Bella- Bentley Blown Away

MFT Cloud Stencil

Memento Tuxedo Black 

Altenew- Brushed Grid Tape

Smooth Knight White Cardstock

Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink

I used Tumbled Glass and the MFT Cloud Stencil to make the clouds. Using the ink flick the blending tool upwards off the stencil. This gives you a soft edge and move it around or rotate it to give you a varying cloud.
I used the rough edge of an post it note to cover Bentley and the balloons.

Copics Used
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
Dress: R27, YR07, Y38, Y15, Y00
Hair: E59, E57, E55
Balloons: 
R27, YR07, Y38
V28, V25, V22
B28, B24, B23
 
I had a piece of cardstock that I applied the washi tape to, it measures 14.4cm x 10cm. The tape went on very smooth and if there was a slight bubble, I could easily lift it and smoothed it out.

Bentley was trimmed down to 14cm x 9.6cm. Slightly smaller than what I usually do so the washi tape could be seen more.

 You can watch the video here

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment