Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Summer Florals Instagram Hop

 Hi Everyone,

We have an Instagram hop today using Summer Quarter Designs. When you search in YouTube you just need to search for #teamtinysummerfloralshop. Then if you are like me you can binge watch them all.

You can find Summer Quarters Design here

 
We had a choice between the four designs and if you leave a comment on each video you get an entry into the competition. You can get a double entry for following and commenting on the Summer Quarters Instagram page

Giveaway is for any two of the four floral designs/winner’s choice. Which is awesome.



I decided to use all four of the designs. These were so easy to use. I simply opened them in my Silhouette program and moved them around until I was happy with them. printer and then I got to play with them.

I did have to google the flowers to see colours etc but I had soo much fun colouring them!

Copics Used:
Wild Roses: R89, R85, R83, R81 G85, G82
Camellia V28, V25, V22, V20 YG63, YG67
Daisies: C5, C3, C1 G17, G14
Alstroemeria: R89, R46, R24, R22 YG17, G24, YG11, YG03 

Prismacolor Pencils
Black Grape PC996
Kelp Green PC1090
Silver PC949
70% Warm Grey PC1056
 
The sentiment was from W Plus 9 called Handlettered Hello.
After finishing the colouring I went back in with some pencils to add some definition as the flowers were very small and there was lots of small gaps.

Also as the background had small areas too I added the grey on one side to try to make it pop out more.

Please check out the video below
Take Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment