Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Thanks Heaps Mate

 Welcome Back,

Today will probably be the last in my masculine series. I will throw in the odd male card but for the time I want to move on back to the pretty things!

Recipe:
Paper Rose: Topograghic Die 19148
Workboots 18330
Darkroom Door Paint Splats DDRS124
Distress Oxide Inks: Walnut Stain and Stormy Sky
Kraft Cardstock and Cream Cardstock
Craft Glue and Foam Dots

Copics Used
E79, E57, E35, E31
Brown Tombow marker or equivalent
 
You can watch the video below.
 

Bonus Card

A couple of weeks ago I did card with a bottle in the grass. I made that again and altered a couple of things. Mainly I put a old car on the grass. It was made the same way except I sponged the car with salty ocean and walnut stain and the background clouds were also Salty Ocean.

I hope you enjoyed my cards. Take Care


No comments:

Post a Comment