Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Masculine Card #3

 Today is Little Bits Tuesday.


Card number 3 in my masculine series on Youtube.

Today we are going to use an Darkroom Door set and an Altenew set coupled with an Paper Rose stencil and Uniquely Creative Die.

I love all stamps equally but I do have a thing for Australian made set. One main thing is that it is soo much easier to get here.

Recipe:
Darkroom Door: DDRS198 Bottles
Altenew: Birthday Greetings
PaperRose: Cloud Stencil
Uniquely Creative: Billabong Die
Versafine Black Onxy
Memento London Fog
Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink
Stormy Sky Oxide Ink
Foam strips and Dots

I applied some Tumbled Glass ink over the background. Once I was happy with that I used the stencil and applied Stormy Sky, starting on the stencil and flicking off it. Sponged a little bit more around the edges and over the whole background.
Copics Used
Grass: YG97,YG99, E17, E19
Bottle: YG11, C2, C0

I used the YG11 just to add a touch of green. Little bit of Wink of Stella on the bottle and sentiment stamped with Versafine. 

That is it. Relatively simple card for a guy.

You can find the video here


I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for stopping by.

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment