Monday, May 18, 2020

CASE HOP

Today I am involved in a Hop.  CASE hop where you basically copy a fellow creator.
This is her cards



My card is a little bit brighter and of course I used completely different images.

We have used the hastag #CASEthefellowcreator So feel free to check that out.

Recipe:
Stamps 
Lesia Zgharda Design FL116
Hero Arts Rings Bold Print
MFT Dizzy Doily die
PaperRose Stitched Circles

Ink
Versamark embossing ink
Versafine Black Onxy
Candied Apple
Spiced Marmalade
Squeezed Lemonade
Mowed Lawn
Salty Ocean
Wilted Violet

White and Clear Embossing Powder.


You can find Lesia here
You note there is 2 cards, all that yummy rainbow ink I HAD to mop it up.

My video is here

Now you have checked this card out go over to Marla at Mad about Cards and Crafts and see what inspired her here. 

I hope you enjoyed it.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment