Saturday, May 23, 2020

Welcome little one Card 2

So I had a run using this die.

This time I wanted to make a shaker card.  I centred the die in the middle of the panel that was cut to 14.4 x 10cm. I will still use this on the final card.

I glued the acetate on then the one layer of foam strips. I used Magic Scraps and some plastic stars inside to shaker. I have only been able to find Magic Scraps on Etsy here


Once adding the foam and shaker elements I placed the die cut over the alcohol ink working out where I wanted it to be placed.
 On the remaining cardstock I used to cut out the die, I layed thin foam tape so it would be raised up but only slightly. I placed this over the element and pushed it to the background.

Finally I placed some Uniquely Creative Tropical Sea Sequin mix and added these around the edge. Simple card that allows the shaker element to shine.

You can find the video here.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment